In the main event of LFA 66, Tyler Diamond, known for his appearance on TUF 27, earned a decision over a Jon Neal, who suffered the first defeat of his career. In chief support, UFC veteran Josh Burkman made his retirement official after dropping a split-decision to William Macario, having competed against the world’s very best welterweights for almost two decades.
Sub of the night
Perhaps most spectacular of all, featherweight Andrew Tenneson upped his promotional record to 3-0 with a gogoplata, submitting Westin Wilson inside of the first round.
Official Results: Tenneson def. Wilson via Tapout Gogoplata at 1:29 into Round 1. pic.twitter.com/9ijYlJI5Mr
— AXS TV Fights (@AXSTVFights) May 11, 2019
Rest of the card
- Tyler Diamond def. Jon Neal via unanimous decision
- William Macario def. Josh Burkman via split decision
- Andrew Tenneson def. Westin Wilson via submission (gogoplata)
- Emilio Trevino def. Joe Rodriguez via unanimous decision
- Fabio Serrao def. Bobby King via unanimous decision
- Lisa Mauldin def. Kaytlin Neil via split decision
- Hunter Azure def. L.J. Schulz via unanimous decision