1.5 Million Viewers Tune-In to See Ryan Bader Win Bellator Heavyweight Title on Paramount Network
LOS ANGELES – Ryan Bader’s stunning first round knockout of Fedor Emelianenko, the greatest heavyweight in MMA history, was witnessed by 1.5 million viewers on Paramount Network last Saturday, January 26.
Bellator 214: Fedor vs Bader, emanating from the Los Angeles Forum in Los Angeles, was highlighted by the finals of the year-long Bellator World Heavyweight Grand Prix. The stacked card also featured a shocking first-round knockout of rising star Aaron Pico by Henry Corrales that drew 1 million viewers and the professional debut of Jake Hager, who defeated J.W. Kizer via first-round submission, which also tallied 1 million viewers.
Overall, Bellator 214: Fedor vs Bader drew 784,000 viewers (9:00-11:44pm ET) to Paramount Network.
Other significant ratings/digital/social points for Bellator 214:
- The most-watched Bellator event sinceBellator 192on January 20, 2018.
- The highest-rated Bellator event with adults 18-49 (.6) sinceBellator 175 on March 31, 2017.
- The highest-rated Bellator event with men 18-49 (.73) sinceBellator 192.
- The second most-streamed Bellator event ever (on various Bellator/Paramount mobile platforms).
- The most-streamed Bellator prelimany card ever.
- The Ryan Bader knockout was among the most engaged posts in Bellator social media history with over4 million views on various social platforms including a record number of video views on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
- The week leading intoBellator 214 delivered the second most growth for new followers to Bellator’s social platforms in franchise history.
The ratings do not factor in DAZN viewership.